Job Title : Medical Phone Sales Representative
Full/Part Time: Full Time
If you like rapid growth and working with enthusiastic team members to improve patient’s quality of life, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
TRUE Health Medical, an Arizona based company, is looking for a Medical Phone Sales Representative that is professional, kind, caring and has a passion for health and wellness. A Medical Phone Sales Representative is a sales professional who works from our corporate office and sells products/services to potential patients. Their job is to help the potential patient on the phone see why and how TRUE Health Medical can help them achieve their health goals and live their best live (and get them back to doing the things they love). This person must have exceptional communication skills, patience and tact to deal with others. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth in this role!
About TRUE Health Family Medicine:
At TRUE Health Medical we are passionate about changing lives and the face of health care! We use a multi-disciplinary holistic approach that gets the best results the safest way possible! This means we practice what we preach and you will NEVER see our employees not living the TRUE Health Lifestyle. A passion and drive for health and wellness is a MUST! We have a very fun, energetic and passionate culture and you will notice that the TRUE Health Team LOVE being part of it! Our team members are knowledgeable and have the drive to want to succeed and grow personally, professionally and financially (PPF). We take time monthly to set and review progress towards all of our team members PPF goals. That is just a small part of what separates us from most employers.
- Mission We will be the most powerful force in transforming America to be the healthiest nation globally.
- Vision We create remarkable experiences that inspire people to achieve their highest quality of life (TRUE Health).
- Values Inspiration, Transparency, Results, Alignment, Accountability and Discipline
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with all marketing related tasks including data entry, scheduling new patients and much more!
- Maintain an 80% conversion rate
- Follow up with patient’s that missed an appointment to get them back on the schedule
- Handle all incoming phone leads from Facebook, Instagram, Website, SEO, PPC, Newspaper ads, etc
- Guide people toward becoming a patient
- Educate patients on products and services
- Help patients complete intake paperwork
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling Patients
- Managing office schedule include filling gaps
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Be a “verbal ninja”
- Position will be cross trained in other departments as a back up
- Able to track data and evaluate for trends
- Manage Google, my Business, Yelp, Facebook, You Tube and Instagram pages
- Respond quickly and effectively to platform messages and reviews (website, FB, Instagram, GMB)
- Plan, schedule and run events and seminars
- Track marketing progress and evaluate trends to help determine where marketing dollars are best spent
- Internal marketing: TV’s, social media, account management, events, fliers, website, newsletters, business to business marketing
- Attend networking groups
- Build referral networks
- Hubspot management
- Perform other assigned duties as needed
- Persistence: must not give in on the first negative answer from the potential patient but persist in informing the customer about our products/services
- Focus and determination: must focus on sales results during a set period for TRUE Health Medical
- Telephone sales: Previous telephone sales experience helps a Marketing and Communications Assistant interact with potential customers more effectively
- Time management: must know how to manage time when speaking to many customers in a day
- Product knowledge: A Medical Phone Sales Representative should thoroughly know the services that TRUE Health offers and what conditions they can help with
- Customer Service: Our mission is to create remarkable experiences that help our patient’s achieve their highest quality of life (TRUE Health)
- Passion/Drive for Health/Wellness and office success
- Team Player
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, In English
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MAC
- Understand, believe, and communicate our mission, vision, and values
- Ability to define and take massive action to accomplish your own personal, professional and financial goals
Education & Experience:
- Previous phone sales experience is preferred
- Experience/knowledge/passion in holistic health care preferred
- 1 year Marketing Experience preferred
- Able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift/carry 20+ lbs
Commitment To Diversity:
TRUE Health Medical, As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, TRUE Health Medical recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business, we hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
4828 S. Val Vista Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85298
- Medical Benefits
- Dress Code Business Casual
$16- $18 / hourly
If you have a passion for health, a drive to see people live the life they deserve, and a talent for results please submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website’s career page at https://www.truehealthteam.com/jobs-careers!