Job Title : Naturopathic Physician
Full/Part Time: Full Time
If you like rapid growth and working with enthusiastic team members to improve patient’s quality of life, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
TRUE Health Family Medicine, an Arizona based company, is looking for a Naturopath Physician to provide exceptional patient experience and results by helping guide patients through diet and nutrition and supplementation, provide acupuncture, review blood labs and make appropriate recommendations. Additionally provide adjunctive services with micro needling, cold laser, and neuro-feedback.
About TRUE Health Family Medicine:
At TRUE Health Medical we are passionate about changing lives and the face of health care! We use a multi-disciplinary holistic approach that gets the best results the safest way possible! This means we practice what we preach and you will NEVER see our employees not living the TRUE Health Lifestyle. A passion and drive for health and wellness is a MUST! We have a very fun, energetic and passionate culture and you will notice that the TRUE Health Team LOVE being part of it! Our team members are knowledgeable and have the drive to want to succeed and grow personally, professionally and financially (PPF). We take time monthly to set and review progress towards all of our team members PPF goals. That is just a small part of what separates us from most employers.
- Mission We will be the most powerful force in transforming America to be the healthiest nation globally.
- Vision We create remarkable experiences that inspire people to achieve their highest quality of life (TRUE Health).
- Values Inspiration, Transparency, Results, Alignment, Accountability and Discipline
- Make appropriate recommendation for patient care following the TRUE health model and working with the other providers recommendations
- Recommend supplements based on blood labs results, order additional blood labs as needed
- Provide acupuncture and other adjunctive care services like micro-needling
- Ability to work with new equipment and technology
- Provide services like cold laser and neuro-feedback
- Assist in soft tissue work and Kinesio-taping as needed
- Complete charting timely (within 24 hours)
- Perform other assigned duties as needed
- Needs to be able to work in an integrative office and group setting with other providers and respect their recommendations
- Acupuncture skills for pain relief, GI issues, hormone balance, stress relief, and sleep
- Understanding of different types of diets and how they would best be used in different situation, ability to make specific recommendations and have patients follow through, willingness to work with the TRUE health specific diet
- Understanding of different types of supplementation and willingness to work with Optimal Health Systems specifically
- Ability to understand results from different types of labs including basic blood work, food sensitivities, hormone panels, etc and able to make appropriate follow up recommendations.
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand on education and offered services
- Multi-tasker, likes to stay busy and have multiple different duties
- Emotional intelligence in order to relate and understand patient problems, issues and concerns
- Basic Understanding of Chiropractic/ adjustment and regenerative and trigger point injections
- Ability to perform blood draws
- Micro-Needling certified and understanding of how to do facial PRP injections
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MAC
- Understand, believe, and communicate our mission, vision, and values
- Ability to define and take massive action to accomplish your own personal, professional and financial goals
Education & Experience:
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine required
- Must have an active license and NPI number in the state of Arizona and be in good standing with the Naturopathic Board
- Must have passed NPLEX including the Acupuncture section of the exam
- Must have a Certificate to dispense, DEA number recommended but not necessary
- (New Grads welcome!)
- Able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift/carry 20+ lbs
Commitment To Diversity:
TRUE Health Medical, As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, TRUE Health Medical recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business, we hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
4828 S. Val Vista Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85298
- Medical Benefits
- Dress Code Business Casual
$60,000 – $70,000 / yearly